Friday, 11 February 2011

Thanks internet! Friday links


  • This is excellent. Fat kid - that's all you need to know.
  • This is called the Konkreet Performer which is no way to spell anything. It's some sort of djing tool for the iPad and looks as cool as it looks complicated - that is, very. 
  • The Wheelers - terror of my childhood. Whoever wrote Return to Oz is responsible for a lot of psychiatry bills.
  • Look to the moon, I don't really know what's going on here but I like it.. Click top left for more things I don't understand to occur.
  • Bombay - music vid by El Guchino. It's got a nice, summery, what the hell? vibe. Lots of boobs, trickery, guns, bubbles, 70s strangeness, explosions etc. It's nice. Watch it.
  • Whaaaaa? Which one is real? Samsung's hyper-realistic printer fucks with your mind. In a good way.
  • Jennifer Anniston masked monkey waiter. That's all I'm saying. 
  • More moon. Scroll down, then up, then down, then up - repeat for a while if you haven't got much else going on.


  • JELLY!! Bompas and Parr are having way more fun than the rest of us making super cool things out of JELLY. Wobble on you crazy bastards. 







and finally...


ONCE AGAIN - PLEASE GO JOIN @PIMPINTERN IF YOU'RE ON TWITTER - COULD GET ME A JOB AT SAATCHI & SAATCHI. KANYE CAPS SHOW I MEAN IT. I'LL BUY YOU CAKE IF YOU DO. I'LL TELL YOUR MOTHER IF YOU DON'T. Thanks.  


Follow Wellity Wellity Well on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment