Wednesday, 11 May 2011

VOTE OWLS!

Cats have ruled the internet for pretty much ever now, I think it's time for a new king and having given due consideration to monkeys and tortoises, I am backing owls. They're cropping up all over the place at the moment with their intense eyes and swivelling action.

I first became aware of the rise of the owls when that asshole footballer booted one in the face during a football match (link), I got a bit distracted by various animals riding on tortoises (link, link) and that monkey riding a pig (link)  - but that's all a bit of a one trick riding pony. Then I saw that little owl that watches you (link) and another one taking a bath (link) and I was sold. I don't have much more to go on for my 'owls as new overlords of the internet' theory but I'll leave you with the transformer owl video and let you make up your own minds (owls FTW).





Follow Wellity Wellity Well on Twitter and Facebook


2 comments:

  1. Damn straight. LOLOwls beat the crap out of LOLCats. When we get our own Keyboard Owl, that's when we'll know we've won.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owls are by far the best birds (not including Quails and Ortolans whose primacy is mostly epicurean.)

    ReplyDelete