Thursday, 4 August 2011

A bill? Or a freaking PRESENT?

Which would you prefer to shoop monthly through your letterbox? Well the bills will arrive come what may but if you sign up to Not Another Bill, you will also be sent a beautifully packaged package containing surprise contents of the creative bent. I've seen some of the packages first hand and the care and attention which goes into making them something truly delightful is very evident.

I find it hard to express how much I love presents. I still get palpations of anticipatory joy around the present receiving times of year. Verging on psychotic. On my twentieth birthday my godmother stared in amazement at me and said "It's like I've travelled back in time; this is exactly like your fourth birthday." She was referring to me sitting under the dining room table surrounded by jagged wisps of tissue paper, with wild hair and dilated pupils, snarling at anyone who came too close unless they had a gift in hand. Bit nightmarish but I think it's balanced out by the fact that I really love giving presents too, and not just ones which I want myself and steal back off the recipient when their back is turned.

Anyway, enough present talk, my mouth is hanging open in a generally covetous and giveaway fashion. Not Another Bill - a damn good idea.




Follow Wellity Wellity Well on Twitter and Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment