Monday, 30 April 2012

The Day I Became Nicolas Cage. Sort Of

Hello all, am all better now. Out of hospital and feeling spry thanks to the lovely, lovely blood transfusion. I now have a sneaking suspicion that I am Nic Cage's character in Vampire's Kiss, a film which I haven't even seen yet but looks amazing, where Cage goes mental after being bitten during sexy times by a sexy lady and convinces himself he's a vampire. Standard. (Brucie Bonus - here's a video of Nic Cage denying he's a vampire on Letterman.)

To celebrate my transformation into a fictional character played by Nic Cage, here's a totally unrelated video of a man using a sander to make 1km's worth of a4 paper shoot off onto the floor in a very hypnotic fashion. Is nice.

Seamless post. *Pats self on back*





Via You Might Like This

No comments:

Post a Comment